The father of the 8-year-old Bremerton girl accidentally shot by another student at her elementary school yesterday will read a family statement at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle this afternoon, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
Also, the girl’s surgeon and attending physician, UW Medicine’s Dr. Eileen Bulger, will speak in general about the injuries suffered by the third-grader, Amina Bowman.
The girl remains in critical condition at the hospital.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic