A 27-year-old man died and two others were injured Friday night in a four-car collision on state Route 9 near Lake Stevens.
Washington State Patrol reports Tyler Martel was nearing state Route 204 when he passed another northbound vehicle. Crossing the centerline, he struck a vehicle head-on and then hit two other cars.
His passenger and another driver were transported to Harborview Medical Center with injuries.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- Seattle City Council approves $700 million renovation of KeyArena
- Seattle may be warmer than usual this fall, meteorologists say
- Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan unveils $5.9 billion budget proposal
- I-1639 the most ambitious effort at gun regulation in Washington state’s history