Everett police are asking the public’s help in locating a missing man who has mental-health issues and who they say may be a danger to himself and possibly to others.
Todd Patrick Caudle, 49, has been missing from the 4800 block of Glenwood Avenue since Wednesday evening. Before he left, Caudle had learned he was to be moved to an assisted-living facility and became upset.
Everett police say Caudle has a history of hearing voices that instruct him to hurt himself. He is also paranoid of people.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- An Idaho ICU doctor's touching message went viral. Here's what he told his co-workers
- Seattle's COVID eviction moratorium extended into January 2022
- Valuable crab populations are in a 'very scary' decline in warming Bering Sea
Caudle is described as being 6 feet tall and weighing about 200 pounds. He has blue eyes and light brown, wavy hair. When he disappeared, he was wearing a tan sweatshirt with “Miami” on the front, black jeans and black shoes. Police say he did not take anything with him.
Anybody who sees Caudle should call 911 or the Everett police tip line at 425-257-8450 or Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound at 800-222-TIPS.