The Everett City Council is seeking applications from those interested in filling a vacant council seat on an interim basis.
Applicants must be at least 18, a registered voter and a resident of the city for at least a year. They should submit a résumé and cover letter no later than 10 a.m. Tuesday to the Everett City Clerk’s office, 2930 Wetmore Ave.
Council members will review applications and vote in open during a council meeting at 6:30, June 6. The position must be filled by June 11.
The winning candidate will serve until the November 2012 general election is certified.
Most Read Local Stories
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Rain will stick around this week in the Seattle area, with a chance for thunderstorms