The the explosion was reported around 1 p.m. Thursday.
ARLINGTON — An explosion at Smokey Point Productions, a cannabis producer in Arlington, sent one person to the hospital.
The Everett Daily Herald reports that an employee was taken to Cascade Valley Hospital Thursday afternoon with minor injuries.
Kristin Banfield, spokeswoman for the Arlington Police Department, says the incident was reported around 1 p.m.
There was no fire.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- When does the viaduct close? How much is the tunnel toll? Your guide to Seattle's Highway 99 project
- Gov. Jay Inslee's out-of-state trips strain budget of Washington State Patrol security detail VIEW
- 'I'm just standing up for people's rights': Police chief in tiny Republic says he won’t enforce new gun law
- How the mushroom dream of a 'long-haired hippie' could help save the world's bees
An investigation is under way.