The the explosion was reported around 1 p.m. Thursday.
ARLINGTON — An explosion at Smokey Point Productions, a cannabis producer in Arlington, sent one person to the hospital.
The Everett Daily Herald reports that an employee was taken to Cascade Valley Hospital Thursday afternoon with minor injuries.
Kristin Banfield, spokeswoman for the Arlington Police Department, says the incident was reported around 1 p.m.
There was no fire.
Most Read Local Stories
- Surprise! If you get a call from this man, it’s no scam. The state really has money for you.
- Seattle household net worth ranks among top in nation — but wealth doesn't reach everyone | FYI Guy
- How Puget Sound-area school districts will make up days lost to historic snowfall
- 'Cold, miserable rain' on its way to Seattle, with snow likely in the mountains and Bellingham area
- Washington handles runaway foster kids with handcuffs, shackles and jail. Is there a better way?
An investigation is under way.