The the explosion was reported around 1 p.m. Thursday.
ARLINGTON — An explosion at Smokey Point Productions, a cannabis producer in Arlington, sent one person to the hospital.
The Everett Daily Herald reports that an employee was taken to Cascade Valley Hospital Thursday afternoon with minor injuries.
Kristin Banfield, spokeswoman for the Arlington Police Department, says the incident was reported around 1 p.m.
There was no fire.
Most Read Local Stories
- Talk about a ‘superload’! Check out what just crawled along Washington highways WATCH
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog
- Stray bullet kills woman inside Burien office; drive-by shooting suspects at large
- San Francisco is cracking down on tent camps. Will Seattle do the same? VIEW
- Seattle could push UW to slash car commutes, build staff housing as part of high-rise growth plan
An investigation is under way.