The the explosion was reported around 1 p.m. Thursday.
ARLINGTON — An explosion at Smokey Point Productions, a cannabis producer in Arlington, sent one person to the hospital.
The Everett Daily Herald reports that an employee was taken to Cascade Valley Hospital Thursday afternoon with minor injuries.
Kristin Banfield, spokeswoman for the Arlington Police Department, says the incident was reported around 1 p.m.
There was no fire.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'It's surreal': Seattle's Pike Place Fish Market sold to fish-throwing employees WATCH
- Ballard's homelessness quadrupled last year, and anger is spilling over
- Downtown Seattle bus station closes for good Saturday. Here’s where to find the buses
- Orcas have returned to Puget Sound, and they’ve never faced a bigger menace | Danny Westneat
- Wildfire closes I-90 east of Ellensburg; westbound lanes and one eastbound lane reopen
An investigation is under way.