Some schools will remain closed Friday because of poor road or sidewalk conditions. Here is where to find the latest information.
While many Puget Sound-area schools are resuming normal operations on Friday after back-to-back snowstorms, some will remain closed because of poor road and sidewalk conditions.
Some schools had already scheduled early releases or days off on Friday, Feb. 15, for midwinter break. For the most updated information on your school district, visit its website.
Below are school districts with cancellations or delays because of snow, with links to their websites.
Districts that will be closed:
- Central Kitsap
- North Mason
- Snoqualmie Valley
- South Kitsap
Most Read Local Stories
- Ron & Don Nation, rejoice! Popular radio personalities turn to podcast and real estate
- West Seattle man sentenced to 25 years for raping woman who suffered a stroke after car crash
- 'Stuck until the end of time:' How a story of a ghost Jaguar just keeps getting weirder | Danny Westneat
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- King County woman diagnosed with measles in sixth Western Washington case
Districts with two-hour delays: