Some schools will remain closed Friday because of poor road or sidewalk conditions. Here is where to find the latest information.
While many Puget Sound-area schools are resuming normal operations on Friday after back-to-back snowstorms, some will remain closed because of poor road and sidewalk conditions.
Some schools had already scheduled early releases or days off on Friday, Feb. 15, for midwinter break. For the most updated information on your school district, visit its website.
Below are school districts with cancellations or delays because of snow, with links to their websites.
Districts that will be closed:
- Central Kitsap
- North Mason
- Snoqualmie Valley
- South Kitsap
Most Read Local Stories
- Debt collectors that ‘sue, sue, sue’ can squeeze Washington state consumers for more cash
- Charging extra to get there? The Boeing story is yet another sign we're a corporatocracy | Danny Westneat
- City removes homeless camp near Seattle's Fremont Troll that was site of overdoses
- Man dies after bus hits his car on I-90 near North Bend
- Woman sets world record in Seattle for calculating the value of pi to 31.4 trillion decimal places | Nicole Brodeur
Districts with two-hour delays: