Seattle Public Schools are operating on regular schedules. Here's a list of school closures and delays, due to the windstorm, that will be updated.
Seattle Public Schools are operating on regular schedules Wednesday. Here’s a list of school closures and delays due to Tuesday’s windstorm, in alphabetical order, that will be updated through the morning.
Arlington: All schools closed.
Bellevue: Tyee Middle School is closed.
Edmonds Community College: No classes.
Most Read Local Stories
- First of six weather systems rolls into Seattle area; at least a week of rain ahead
- When is daylight saving time? Do you need to turn clock back in Washington, given the new law? Your questions answered
- Amazon drops additional $1 million-plus into Seattle City Council races, with ballots out this week
- Nonprofit hospitals are required to provide charity care when patients can't pay. What's going wrong?
- Lake City 'touchstone' Maria Banda died in crosswalk that community had long advocated to improve
Edmonds School District: Four elementary schools are closed — College Place, Seaview, Terrace Park and Lynndale (at the Woodway campus).
Everett: All schools closed.
Federal Way: Rainier View Elementary will open two hours late.
Granite Falls: All schools closed.
Green River College: Opens at 10 a.m.
Lake Stevens: All schools closed.
Lake Washington School District: Closed middle and high schools: Environmental and Adventure School, Finn Hill Middle School, Kamiakin Middle School, Kirkland Middle School and Juanita High School. Elementary schools closed are Bell, Franklin, Frost, Juanita, Keller, Kirk, Muir, Sandburg and Thoreau. Districtwide, all before school music and orchestra, Pull-Out Quest, extended day and out of district transportation is canceled.
Marysville: Two hours late.
Monroe: Two hours late.
Mukilteo: All schools closed.
The Northshore School District: Closed.
North River School District: Closed.
Riverview: Two hours late.
Snohomish: Two hours late.
South Kitsap: Some schools are closed, including Hidden Creek, John Sedgwick, Orchard Heights, Mullenix Ridge, Olalla, South Colby, Marcus Whitman, Discovery and Madrona Heights.
South Whidbey School District: Closed.
UW Bothell: Morning classes are canceled. Classes may resume at noon if power is restored.
Vashon: 2.5-hour delayed start.