The man was not charged with a crime, but police warn that running in the buff could be considered indecent exposure.
Microsoft’s Redmond campus got a late-night visit from a nude jogger Friday.
Officers on the south side of the tech giant’s campus, near 15320 N.E. 40th St., stopped the man about 3:30 a.m. after “seeing nude buttocks illuminated by a streetlight,” according to a city news release.
The man was wearing nothing but black Skechers sneakers, police said.
After being placed in the back of a patrol car, the man told police he was “trying to build up his immune system to fight the cold weather.”
Most Read Local Stories
- Dori Monson wanted to coach Shorewood High girls basketball. His tweets did him in
- Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman resigns to join Biden administration
- Homelessness authority has a vision for downtown Seattle recovery — but first they're asking for $27M
- Fallen tree killed Bellevue mother, son during weekend windstorm in a 'collision of inches'
- Washington state AG Bob Ferguson suing chicken producers over alleged long-running price conspiracy
Police warn that jogging in the nude could be considered indecent exposure — although the man was not charged with a crime.
“We do not have pictures to share of this incident,” police said in the release. “You are welcome.”