Police said the woman didn’t know her birthday, address or contact information.
Editor’s note: This story has been updated to reflect that the woman was found.
An 84-year-old Bellevue woman with dementia went missing for a few hours Thursday morning but is safe now, police said.
She speaks only Bosnian and doesn’t know her birthday, address or contact information, Bellevue police spokesman Seth Tyler said.
She had been last seen around 8:45 a.m. at a residence in the 200 block of 171st Place Northeast in the Crossroads neighborhood, he said. Bellevue Police tweeted at 12:45 p.m. that she had been found.
Most Read Local Stories
- More wildfire smoke heads into Puget Sound region before rain starts to clear the air
- Wildfire news updates, September 17: What to know today about the destructive fires in Washington state and on the West Coast
- Seattle is in smoke. What's happening to the birds? VIEW
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 17: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Woman killed in Cal Anderson Park, man found dead after refusing to leave city building, police say