A Bellevue teen was taken to Harborview Medical Center after being seriously injured in a crash Monday night, according to the Bellevue Police Department.
A Bellevue teen was taken to Harborview Medical Center after being seriously injured in a rollover crash Monday night in which three others also were hurt, according to the Bellevue Police Department.
Investigators suspect speed and drugs or alcohol were factors in the crash, which happened in the 5200 block of Highland Drive, police said in a news release.
Officers found the car on its roof in the middle of the road, with the front passenger trapped inside. The Bellevue Fire Department used heavy extraction equipment to reach the teen, the most seriously injured of the group.
The driver of the vehicle, an 18-year-old Bellevue resident, and two other teenage passengers sustained minor injuries, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- What Seattleites vow to never wear again
- Amid baby formula shortage, American Academy of Pediatrics shares new guidance. Here's what to know
- Small earthquake recorded near Oso Tuesday morning
- Biden offering additional 8 free COVID-19 tests to public
- Kotek wins Democratic nod in Oregon governor's race