One person was in critical condition, according to Renton firefighters.
A person was in critical condition after being hit by a driver in Renton Friday evening, according to authorities in Renton. A second person was also injured but that person’s condition was not immediately known.
The collision happened at about 6 p.m. near the 400 block of Rainier Avenue North.
The union representing Renton firefighters initially wrote on Twitter that the collision involved a pedestrian, but later retweeted a report that the injured person was a bicyclist.
A bicyclist was transported from the area of the crash to Harborview Medical Center and is in critical condition, a spokeswoman said.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘We’re elated’: Suddenly the liberal dream of an income tax is tantalizingly real | Danny Westneat
- After one year in sanctuary, Jose Robles detained by ICE after leaving Seattle church VIEW
- Up to $3.80 a day: Uber suggests possible downtown tolling program for Seattle
- For first time this decade, a dip in King County's white population, census data shows | FYI Guy
- Active-duty Navy mother arrested, accused of 'horrific' abuse of her newborn twins
Further information was not immediately available.