A Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office motorcycle patrol deputy was hurt after his motorcycle flipped on Interstate 5 near Arlington Wednesday morning.
According to the sheriff’s office, the accident occurred about 8:15 a.m. on southbound I-5 at milepost 206.
Additional patrol deputies were dispatched to check on the deputy after he did not respond to dispatch with a status report, according to a news release from the sheriff’s office.
The deputy was to be airlifted to Harborview Medical Center. He was reported to be conscious and responsive, but the extent of his injuries was unknown.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book