Snohomish County sheriff’s deputies are looking for a man who fired gunshots during a dispute with two other people in Granite Falls
Deputies responded to a call in the 17800 block of Crooked Mile Road just before noon today after the 51-year-old man got into an argument with a woman and her adult son over alleged stolen property, according to the Sheriff’s Office. The man fired gunshots and then fled into the woods, the Sheriff’s Office said.
No one was injured by the gunfire, the Sheriff’s Office said.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappeared during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends, now found alive
The area has been contained and neighbors have been evacuated.