The Spokane County medical examiner's office says an autopsy Tuesday determined that 34-year-old Kimberly R. Schmidt died of a gunshot wound to the head.
The Spokane County medical examiner’s office says an autopsy Tuesday determined that 34-year-old Kimberly R. Schmidt died of a gunshot wound to the head.
The body of the Spokane-area woman was found Sunday by her daughter.
The Spokesman-Review reports ( http://is.gd/HNsypf) the death has not been ruled a homicide, but detectives are investigating it as one.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com