If you’re one of the thousands of Seattle-area commuters enduring longer commute times, contact our FYI Guy.
Has some recent change in your life (home purchase, new job) pushed your travel time to work to 90 minutes or longer? Is it making you miserable, or do you enjoy the “me” time?
More folks in the Seattle area than ever before are enduring extra-long commutes. If you’re among them, I’d like to talk to you about your experience.
Most Read Stories
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Dough Zone opens in Seattle: better than Din Tai Fung?! | Cheap Eats