Allen Ivanov, 19, was arrested about 90 minutes after the shooting that killed three and severely injured another.
The Washington State Patrol has released patrol-car video of the arrest of accused Mukilteo gunman Allen Ivanov, who was taken into custody on Interstate 5 near Chehalis about 90 minutes after Saturday’s shooting.
Ivanov, 19, was charged this week with three counts of aggravated first-degree murder and one count each of attempted first-degree murder and first-degree assault.
He is accused of gunning down his ex-girlfriend, Anna Bui, and two other former high-school classmates, Jake Long and Jordan Ebner, at a house party in Mukilteo early Saturday.
The three 19-year-olds died at the scene and Will Kramer, 18, was severely wounded.
Most Read Local Stories
- Coronavirus daily news updates, May 25: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the nation
- In an uneven coronavirus pandemic, some Washington counties may still have a long way to go before reopening
- How missed 'red flags' helped Nigerian fraud ring 'Scattered Canary' bilk Washington's unemployment system amid coronavirus chaos
- Coronavirus daily news updates, May 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the nation
- Inslee: Some Washington counties won't move to second phase of coronavirus reopening plan on June 1