Allen Ivanov, 19, was arrested about 90 minutes after the shooting that killed three and severely injured another.
The Washington State Patrol has released patrol-car video of the arrest of accused Mukilteo gunman Allen Ivanov, who was taken into custody on Interstate 5 near Chehalis about 90 minutes after Saturday’s shooting.
Ivanov, 19, was charged this week with three counts of aggravated first-degree murder and one count each of attempted first-degree murder and first-degree assault.
He is accused of gunning down his ex-girlfriend, Anna Bui, and two other former high-school classmates, Jake Long and Jordan Ebner, at a house party in Mukilteo early Saturday.
The three 19-year-olds died at the scene and Will Kramer, 18, was severely wounded.
Most Read Local Stories
- Debt collectors that ‘sue, sue, sue’ can squeeze Washington state consumers for more cash
- Charging extra to get there? The Boeing story is yet another sign we're a corporatocracy | Danny Westneat
- City removes homeless camp near Seattle's Fremont Troll that was site of overdoses
- Woman sets world record in Seattle for calculating the value of pi to 31.4 trillion decimal places | Nicole Brodeur
- Man dies after bus hits his car on I-90 near North Bend