The body of an unidentified woman has been found in the Skykomish River not far from the home of a missing Monroe woman.
The body of an unidentified woman has been found in the Skykomish River not far from the home of a Monroe woman who went missing Monday night, the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said.
A county search-and-rescue team will be at the river Thursday to search for evidence that could help reveal the dead woman’s identify, the sheriff’s office said.
Identification of the body, as well as cause and manner of death, will be made by the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Marianne Humble, 53, was reported missing by family members Monday after she failed to return to her home in the 14600 block of High Bridge Road.
Most Read Stories
- CDC gets list of forbidden terms, including: ‘fetus,’ ‘transgender,’ ‘diversity’
- Men caught in Bellevue prostitution stings let off because cops’ cameras mistakenly recorded audio
- Take a last look as Rainier Square tumbles down; second-tallest building in Seattle will rise there | Seattle Sketcher
- Top recruit Marquis Spiker headlines Huskies’ highly rated wide receiver class
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
The sheriff’s office says she had no prior history of depression and had not gone missing in the past.