Police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 51-year-old woman found in a Madison Valley home.
Officials have identified the woman fatally shot in a Madison Valley home Tuesday.
Trina Bolar, 51, died from multiple gunshot wounds, according to the King County Medical Examiner’s Office, which ruled her death a homicide.
Bolar’s body was discovered inside a home in the 2800 block of East Arthur Place at 9:20 a.m. Tuesday. Seattle Fire Department medics pronounced her dead at the scene.
The Seattle Police Department homicide unit is investigating the death.
Most Read Local Stories
- 1 person hurt, 2 detained in midday shooting in downtown Seattle
- Meth is back in King County, bigger than it's been for decades
- Trial to begin for couple accused in 2017 shooting at UW during Milo Yiannopoulos speech — victim refuses to testify
- Seattle nightlife entrepreneur Dave Meinert re-emerges after #MeToo allegations. Will he be welcomed back?
- Washington state waterfront owners asked to take dead whales