Two people, ages 17 and 19, were shot near the Washington State University campus in Pullman early Sunday and the suspect remained at large, according to posts on the school’s emergency alert page.
Neither victim suffered life-threatening injuries, and police said Sunday there was no continuing threat to public safety. Police said both were from the King County area and were not WSU students.
They were taken to Pullman Regional Hospital, and the 19-year-year old was released.
Pullman Police Department said the shooting occurred on Duncan Street around 2:50 p.m.
Most Read Local Stories
- Emboldened by Trump, Proud Boys’ confrontations raise concerns in the Northwest
- Ex-teaching assistant charged with raping child at Seattle school kept job despite trouble-plagued employment
- Three dead in rollover on I-5, including child, grandparents
- 'This would have been an unsurvivable event': When a glacier crumbles on Mount Rainier WATCH
- Another ‘Manhattan moment’: Seattle’s new $19,265-a-month apartment | Danny Westneat