Two people, ages 17 and 19, were shot near the Washington State University campus in Pullman early Sunday and the suspect remained at large, according to posts on the school’s emergency alert page.
Neither victim suffered life-threatening injuries, and police said Sunday there was no continuing threat to public safety. Police said both were from the King County area and were not WSU students.
They were taken to Pullman Regional Hospital, and the 19-year-year old was released.
Pullman Police Department said the shooting occurred on Duncan Street around 2:50 p.m.
Most Read Local Stories
- Fire ravages Bellevue mosque — for second time
- Illegal ‘gingerbread house’ in Mount Baker-Snoqualmie Forest stocked with food, bedding — and child porn
- Bedbugs, moldy food, skipped background checks: Feds slam Washington foster-care group homes after surprise visits
- Upward mobility is especially tough for black boys in U.S. Here’s why. | Jerry Large
- Brake lines cut on some Seattle bike-share bikes