Two people, ages 17 and 19, were shot near the Washington State University campus in Pullman early Sunday and the suspect remained at large, according to posts on the school’s emergency alert page.
Neither victim suffered life-threatening injuries, and police said Sunday there was no continuing threat to public safety. Police said both were from the King County area and were not WSU students.
They were taken to Pullman Regional Hospital, and the 19-year-year old was released.
Pullman Police Department said the shooting occurred on Duncan Street around 2:50 p.m.
Most Read Local Stories
- A $21,634 bill? How a homeless woman fought her way out of tow-company hell | Danny Westneat
- One of the brightest meteor showers of the year will soon be visible from Seattle. Here's when to watch
- Washington state to pay $28 million to woman paralyzed in I-5 crash in Pierce County
- Women accuse leaders of Seattle's Mount Zion church of bullying
- Report: Washington foster kids sent to Iowa were abused in facility run 'like a correctional institution'