Two people, ages 17 and 19, were shot near the Washington State University campus in Pullman early Sunday and the suspect remained at large, according to posts on the school’s emergency alert page.
Neither victim suffered life-threatening injuries, and police said Sunday there was no continuing threat to public safety. Police said both were from the King County area and were not WSU students.
They were taken to Pullman Regional Hospital, and the 19-year-year old was released.
Pullman Police Department said the shooting occurred on Duncan Street around 2:50 p.m.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018