Two people, ages 17 and 19, were shot near the Washington State University campus in Pullman early Sunday and the suspect remained at large, according to posts on the school’s emergency alert page.
Neither victim suffered life-threatening injuries, and police said Sunday there was no continuing threat to public safety. Police said both were from the King County area and were not WSU students.
They were taken to Pullman Regional Hospital, and the 19-year-year old was released.
Pullman Police Department said the shooting occurred on Duncan Street around 2:50 p.m.
Most Read Stories
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- Take it from me, WSU athlete's death is a reminder that help is available | Matt Calkins
- Apple banks on tax break to build 2nd campus, hire 20,000
- Police investigate reported gang rape of teen in Ballard park
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?