Charging documents say that during an investigation into child pornography police discovered photos and videos showing the man engaging in sexual activity with several dogs.
TUMWATER — A 50-year-old Tumwater man has been arrested on suspicion of 13 counts of first-degree animal cruelty after investigators found pictures and videos of the man engaged in sexual activity with at least three dogs.
The Olympian reported Monday that the man was arrested in January for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Charging documents say during that investigation police discovered photos and videos showing the man engaging in sexual activity with several dogs.
The man was arrested Saturday afternoon and two dogs at his residence were taken to an animal hospital.
Most Read Local Stories
- Where to see the total lunar eclipse Sunday
- As STEM majors soar at UW, interest in humanities shrinks — a potentially costly loss
- Seattle Times poll finds strong support for more transit — but not bike lanes
- In Seattle's Sodo district, frustration mounts amid RVs, drugs and skyrocketing crime VIEW
- Teen dies after shooting in Renton Walmart parking lot Sunday