Charging documents say that during an investigation into child pornography police discovered photos and videos showing the man engaging in sexual activity with several dogs.
TUMWATER — A 50-year-old Tumwater man has been arrested on suspicion of 13 counts of first-degree animal cruelty after investigators found pictures and videos of the man engaged in sexual activity with at least three dogs.
The Olympian reported Monday that the man was arrested in January for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Charging documents say during that investigation police discovered photos and videos showing the man engaging in sexual activity with several dogs.
The man was arrested Saturday afternoon and two dogs at his residence were taken to an animal hospital.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's dirty air among world's worst, but relief is in sight
- Handcuffed Kirkland man dies after jumping off Highway 520 bridge
- Seven members of Washington family dead in head-on Oregon crash
- Environmentalists sue federal government in Seattle to protect endangered orcas
- Logging in Upper Skagit River watershed put on hold as Seattle has ‘grave concern’