Charging documents say that during an investigation into child pornography police discovered photos and videos showing the man engaging in sexual activity with several dogs.
TUMWATER — A 50-year-old Tumwater man has been arrested on suspicion of 13 counts of first-degree animal cruelty after investigators found pictures and videos of the man engaged in sexual activity with at least three dogs.
The Olympian reported Monday that the man was arrested in January for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Charging documents say during that investigation police discovered photos and videos showing the man engaging in sexual activity with several dogs.
The man was arrested Saturday afternoon and two dogs at his residence were taken to an animal hospital.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- Meteorologists expect up to an inch of snow Friday in Seattle as cold-weather records fall
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- Former Huskies star Markelle Fultz received $10K from sports agent before arriving at UW, report says