Charging documents say that during an investigation into child pornography police discovered photos and videos showing the man engaging in sexual activity with several dogs.
TUMWATER — A 50-year-old Tumwater man has been arrested on suspicion of 13 counts of first-degree animal cruelty after investigators found pictures and videos of the man engaged in sexual activity with at least three dogs.
The Olympian reported Monday that the man was arrested in January for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Charging documents say during that investigation police discovered photos and videos showing the man engaging in sexual activity with several dogs.
The man was arrested Saturday afternoon and two dogs at his residence were taken to an animal hospital.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- Seattle homeless camp that allows alcohol, drug use loses activist management group ahead of city's shutdown VIEW
- Wolf spider is autumn’s most frightening home intruder
- Meet the UW professor who just killed the death penalty | Danny Westneat
- Canada is about to legalize cannabis; here’s what you need to know VIEW