Police have been unable to get a description of the man believed to have shot a 15-year-old boy in Everett. Witnesses at a large party have been uncooperative.
An Everett teen was in serious condition Saturday after he was shot multiple times just before 12:30 a.m.
Everett police said they believe a large party at a house in the 800 block of 35th Street drew unwanted guests. The 15-year-old was assaulted outside of the house and multiple shots were fired.
Police said they believe the shooter already had driven off when they arrived.
Many witnesses have been uncooperative, police said, and so far no suspects have been identified.
Most Read Local Stories
- Gunfire at Tumwater Walmart; police say gunman killed by armed civilian during carjacking
- Evergreen State College is updating after protests, decline in enrollment VIEW
- Yet another casualty of Seattle’s progress: ‘Where will a stylish man turn?’ | Danny Westneat VIEW
- 'Oh my god': Giant 45-pound catfish caught in Green Lake WATCH
- Man found fatally shot in Shoreline
The victim was taken to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and later transferred to Harborview Medical Center.