Police have been unable to get a description of the man believed to have shot a 15-year-old boy in Everett. Witnesses at a large party have been uncooperative.
An Everett teen was in serious condition Saturday after he was shot multiple times just before 12:30 a.m.
Everett police said they believe a large party at a house in the 800 block of 35th Street drew unwanted guests. The 15-year-old was assaulted outside of the house and multiple shots were fired.
Police said they believe the shooter already had driven off when they arrived.
Many witnesses have been uncooperative, police said, and so far no suspects have been identified.
Most Read Local Stories
- Over 100K lose power as high winds hit Washington, Oregon
- Rare brain-eating amoebas killed Seattle woman who rinsed her sinuses with tap water. Doctor warns this could happen again
- Man, 23, killed in shooting at party at Edmonds Senior Center
- We now know where Seattle's airborne heart was headed after Southwest flight was turned around
- Burned bear Cinder shot and killed by hunter in Washington
The victim was taken to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and later transferred to Harborview Medical Center.