Police have been unable to get a description of the man believed to have shot a 15-year-old boy in Everett. Witnesses at a large party have been uncooperative.
An Everett teen was in serious condition Saturday after he was shot multiple times just before 12:30 a.m.
Everett police said they believe a large party at a house in the 800 block of 35th Street drew unwanted guests. The 15-year-old was assaulted outside of the house and multiple shots were fired.
Police said they believe the shooter already had driven off when they arrived.
Many witnesses have been uncooperative, police said, and so far no suspects have been identified.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- Meteorologists expect up to an inch of snow Friday in Seattle as cold-weather records fall
- Former Huskies star Markelle Fultz received $10K from sports agent before arriving at UW, report says
The victim was taken to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and later transferred to Harborview Medical Center.