Police have been unable to get a description of the man believed to have shot a 15-year-old boy in Everett. Witnesses at a large party have been uncooperative.
An Everett teen was in serious condition Saturday after he was shot multiple times just before 12:30 a.m.
Everett police said they believe a large party at a house in the 800 block of 35th Street drew unwanted guests. The 15-year-old was assaulted outside of the house and multiple shots were fired.
Police said they believe the shooter already had driven off when they arrived.
Many witnesses have been uncooperative, police said, and so far no suspects have been identified.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog
- Talk about a ‘superload’! Check out what just crawled along Washington highways WATCH
- $46 million complex funded by Paul Allen will house 94 families in South Seattle
- Permanent closure of Alaskan Way Viaduct delayed
- Who would pay a state carbon fee on November ballot, and who gets a pass?
The victim was taken to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and later transferred to Harborview Medical Center.