Police said a 39-year-old construction worker sexually assaulted the girl at her Puyallup home.
A 7-year-old girl was raped earlier this month by a man staying at her home in Puyallup, according to the Puyallup Police Department.
Marcus F. Cordova, 39, is being sought in connection with the Nov. 5 rape, the department said. Police have described him as white, weighing about 180 pounds, with multiple facial and head tattoos.
According to investigators, Cordova works in construction, and was staying with the victim and her mother at the time of the assault.
Cordova is also wanted by the state of Colorado for probation violations, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Meet Loren Culp, the Republican gubernatorial candidate who wants to unseat Jay Inslee
- Seattle is an 'anarchist' city, along with Portland and New York, Trump administration says
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 20: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Fall is about to start, and so is the rainy season, with up to an inch in a single day this week
- Researchers attach cameras to Pacific Northwest orcas, revealing a marvelous underwater world WATCH
Investigators are asking anyone with information on Cordova’s whereabouts to call the Puyallup Police Department Major Crimes Unit tip line at 253-770-3343.