Police said a 39-year-old construction worker sexually assaulted the girl at her Puyallup home.
A 7-year-old girl was raped earlier this month by a man staying at her home in Puyallup, according to the Puyallup Police Department.
Marcus F. Cordova, 39, is being sought in connection with the Nov. 5 rape, the department said. Police have described him as white, weighing about 180 pounds, with multiple facial and head tattoos.
According to investigators, Cordova works in construction, and was staying with the victim and her mother at the time of the assault.
Cordova is also wanted by the state of Colorado for probation violations, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Police chief's decision to quit may have just saved Seattle from itself
- Coronavirus daily news updates, August 14: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- What type of mask is best? How often should I wash it? Answers to your questions about masks
- Six months into pandemic, Washington state still struggles with COVID-19 data
- Hundreds of sea lions to be killed on Columbia River in effort to save endangered fish
Investigators are asking anyone with information on Cordova’s whereabouts to call the Puyallup Police Department Major Crimes Unit tip line at 253-770-3343.