Stabbing described as a domestic dispute.
Three family members were stabbed in a Kent home Sunday morning in what police described as a domestic dispute.
Two of the victims were in critical condition and one was stable, said Kent Police Department Commander Jarod Kasner. The victims in their late 20s or early 30s, were transported to a hospital, he said.
Police responded to a home in the 12400 block of Southeast 278th Place at about 6 a.m., Kasner said.
A male suspect was arrested without incident at the home.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's upzones were a yearslong fight, and could be ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
- What are the most common reasons people are homeless in Seattle?
- ‘It’s shaping up to be pretty darn nice’: Seattle's temperatures could hit 70s this week
- Seattle Police investigate Pioneer Square shooting incident that injured two people
- Capitol Hill homeowners say Eastlake upzone would ruin views of Lake Union VIEW