Stabbing described as a domestic dispute.
Three family members were stabbed in a Kent home Sunday morning in what police described as a domestic dispute.
Two of the victims were in critical condition and one was stable, said Kent Police Department Commander Jarod Kasner. The victims in their late 20s or early 30s, were transported to a hospital, he said.
Police responded to a home in the 12400 block of Southeast 278th Place at about 6 a.m., Kasner said.
A male suspect was arrested without incident at the home.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle pollution levels surge, as smoky air returns through at least Wednesday
- Washington's smoky air looks scary, but UW physician says trust your body's defenses WATCH
- Richard Russell was a jokester who complained about work, but Sea-Tac plane heist still baffles friends
- Western Washington crane operators strike after union members reject labor deal WATCH
- 'Very high threat' Snohomish County volcano may get new monitoring stations