Stabbing described as a domestic dispute.
Three family members were stabbed in a Kent home Sunday morning in what police described as a domestic dispute.
Two of the victims were in critical condition and one was stable, said Kent Police Department Commander Jarod Kasner. The victims in their late 20s or early 30s, were transported to a hospital, he said.
Police responded to a home in the 12400 block of Southeast 278th Place at about 6 a.m., Kasner said.
A male suspect was arrested without incident at the home.
Most Read Local Stories
- We now know where Seattle's airborne heart was headed after Southwest flight was turned around
- Dallas-bound flight returns to Seattle after human heart was left onboard
- Burned bear Cinder shot and killed by hunter in Washington
- Rare brain-eating amoebas killed Seattle woman who rinsed her sinuses with tap water. Doctor warns this could happen again
- Gov. Inslee proposes $54.4B state budget with new tax on capital gains