Stabbing described as a domestic dispute.
Three family members were stabbed in a Kent home Sunday morning in what police described as a domestic dispute.
Two of the victims were in critical condition and one was stable, said Kent Police Department Commander Jarod Kasner. The victims in their late 20s or early 30s, were transported to a hospital, he said.
Police responded to a home in the 12400 block of Southeast 278th Place at about 6 a.m., Kasner said.
A male suspect was arrested without incident at the home.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Hardly a ripple': The solitary life and death of a homeless man and his dog near the 520 bridge
- Elizabeth Warren's Sunday town hall is moved to Seattle Center
- A year after officials called off search for hiker Sam Sayers, her mother is still looking
- Washington drivers who break "Move Over Law" could face $214 ticket this weekend — here's a refresher on the law
- 'It's going to be a long four years': Our state's pecking-order politics needs a shake-up | Danny Westneat