King County sheriff says a 45-year-old Skyway man was found shot dead in a resident's driveway this morning.
King County sheriff’s major-crimes unit detectives are investigating an apparent homicide in Skyway.
Sheriff’s public information officer Sgt. Cindi West said a homeowner in the 12800 block of 66th Avenue South heard gunshots about 4:30 a.m. and went outside to find a 45-year-old man shot dead in her driveway, West said.
No firearm was found at the scene. West said the homeowner knew the man, but did not expect him at her home. The victim is a Skyway resident, the sergeant said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Where to see the total lunar eclipse Sunday
- As STEM majors soar at UW, interest in humanities shrinks — a potentially costly loss
- Seattle Times poll finds strong support for more transit — but not bike lanes
- In Seattle's Sodo district, frustration mounts amid RVs, drugs and skyrocketing crime VIEW
- Teen dies after shooting in Renton Walmart parking lot Sunday