King County sheriff says a 45-year-old Skyway man was found shot dead in a resident's driveway this morning.
King County sheriff’s major-crimes unit detectives are investigating an apparent homicide in Skyway.
Sheriff’s public information officer Sgt. Cindi West said a homeowner in the 12800 block of 66th Avenue South heard gunshots about 4:30 a.m. and went outside to find a 45-year-old man shot dead in her driveway, West said.
No firearm was found at the scene. West said the homeowner knew the man, but did not expect him at her home. The victim is a Skyway resident, the sergeant said.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- Meteorologists expect up to an inch of snow Friday in Seattle as cold-weather records fall
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- Former Huskies star Markelle Fultz received $10K from sports agent before arriving at UW, report says