King County sheriff says a 45-year-old Skyway man was found shot dead in a resident's driveway this morning.
King County sheriff’s major-crimes unit detectives are investigating an apparent homicide in Skyway.
Sheriff’s public information officer Sgt. Cindi West said a homeowner in the 12800 block of 66th Avenue South heard gunshots about 4:30 a.m. and went outside to find a 45-year-old man shot dead in her driveway, West said.
No firearm was found at the scene. West said the homeowner knew the man, but did not expect him at her home. The victim is a Skyway resident, the sergeant said.
Most Read Local Stories
- 1 bicyclist dead, 1 hurt in cougar attack near Snoqualmie VIEW
- Two attacked by cougar identified; wildlife officials say predator was ‘emaciated'
- Seattle businesses strike back against head tax with campaign for referendum
- Washington’s hidden Glacier Peak volcano is among the most dangerous
- Norovirus sickens 56 at 4 Seattle-area restaurants