King County sheriff says a 45-year-old Skyway man was found shot dead in a resident's driveway this morning.
King County sheriff’s major-crimes unit detectives are investigating an apparent homicide in Skyway.
Sheriff’s public information officer Sgt. Cindi West said a homeowner in the 12800 block of 66th Avenue South heard gunshots about 4:30 a.m. and went outside to find a 45-year-old man shot dead in her driveway, West said.
No firearm was found at the scene. West said the homeowner knew the man, but did not expect him at her home. The victim is a Skyway resident, the sergeant said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's dirty air among world's worst, but relief is in sight
- Handcuffed Kirkland man dies after jumping off Highway 520 bridge
- Seven members of Washington family dead in head-on Oregon crash
- Environmentalists sue federal government in Seattle to protect endangered orcas
- Logging in Upper Skagit River watershed put on hold as Seattle has ‘grave concern’