King County sheriff says a 45-year-old Skyway man was found shot dead in a resident's driveway this morning.
King County sheriff’s major-crimes unit detectives are investigating an apparent homicide in Skyway.
Sheriff’s public information officer Sgt. Cindi West said a homeowner in the 12800 block of 66th Avenue South heard gunshots about 4:30 a.m. and went outside to find a 45-year-old man shot dead in her driveway, West said.
No firearm was found at the scene. West said the homeowner knew the man, but did not expect him at her home. The victim is a Skyway resident, the sergeant said.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- Seattle homeless camp that allows alcohol, drug use loses activist management group ahead of city's shutdown VIEW
- Wolf spider is autumn’s most frightening home intruder
- Meet the UW professor who just killed the death penalty | Danny Westneat
- Canada is about to legalize cannabis; here’s what you need to know VIEW