A woman was reportedly sexually assaulted Thursday evening at a house party near the University of Washington campus, according to the University of Washington Police Department.
The incident took place in the 4700 block of 21st Avenue Northeast in Seattle between 10 and 11 p.m., the woman told police. She was escorted by a friend and treated at a local hospital, according to the police report.
The Seattle Police Department is investigating the incident.
The suspect was described by the woman as 6 feet tall with a buzzed haircut, the report stated. Those who witnessed the assault or who have more information are encouraged to call the Seattle Police Department at 206-684-5588.
Most Read Local Stories
- Even after a superspreader infects 10% of a town, the solution to COVID remains a tough sell
- King County will drop mask mandate, now that it's reached COVID vaccination benchmark
- Highly transmissible strain causing COVID spreads in Washington state, say UW virologists
- Did a police officer’s lie lead a Seattle man to take his own life? Women file wrongful-death lawsuit
- Amazon provides $100 million to build affordable housing near Sound Transit stations