A Seattle police officer was among four people arrested as part of a continuing narcotics investigation that includes the FBI and Homeland Security.
A Seattle police officer was among four people arrested Saturday on drug-trafficking charges, according to the U. S. Attorney’s Office.
The officer was immediately placed on administrative leave without pay, police said.
The narcotics investigation involves the Seattle Police Department, FBI, DEA and Homeland Security. The long-term investigation is continuing, according to a source familiar with the investigation who was not authorized to speak on the record.
All four individuals are to appear in U. S. District Court on Monday.
Most Read Local Stories
- It's austere and uncomfortable. That's precisely the reason the 'Portland Loo' is finding a home in King County VIEW
- Life after deportation: A family with roots in the Seattle region starts over in Mexico VIEW
- ATF supervisor with Nazi tattoo on his shoulder discriminated against black agent, lawsuit claims
- Former Bellevue CEO sentenced to seven years for H-1B visa fraud
- ‘I just bear-hugged her’: Washington woman finds her missing dog after 57-day search in Montana
No further details were made available. The complaints in the case remain sealed until the court appearance.