The 38-year-old woman was found dead inside her house in the 1300 block of North 43rd Street on Monday morning, police said.
Seattle police homicide detectives are investigating the death of a 38-year-old woman who was found dead inside her Wallingford home on Monday morning.
A friend of the victim called 911 around 9:20 a.m. Monday after discovering the woman dead inside her house in the 1300 block of North 43rd Street, according to an item posted on the Seattle Police Department’s online blotter at 11 p.m. Monday.
The woman was pronounced dead at the scene, the post says.
Police did not release any details about the circumstances of the woman’s death, nor does the post mention any suspect information.
Most Read Local Stories
- Bystander hailed as hero after killing suspect in spree of violence in Tumwater; suspect ID'd as local man VIEW
- Legendary skate-park designer Roger Mark 'Monk' Hubbard of Seattle dead at 47
- Police: Gunman stole ammunition at Tumwater Walmart, was followed and killed by armed shopper
- Washington warmed slowest of all states over past 30 years — but what does it mean for climate change? | FYI Guy
- Here’s why there are giant fans inside the I-90 Mount Baker tunnel
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, along with the department’s crime-scene investigation team. Anyone with information is asked to call the department’s homicide tip line, 206-233-5000.