The 38-year-old woman was found dead inside her house in the 1300 block of North 43rd Street on Monday morning, police said.
Seattle police homicide detectives are investigating the death of a 38-year-old woman who was found dead inside her Wallingford home on Monday morning.
A friend of the victim called 911 around 9:20 a.m. Monday after discovering the woman dead inside her house in the 1300 block of North 43rd Street, according to an item posted on the Seattle Police Department’s online blotter at 11 p.m. Monday.
The woman was pronounced dead at the scene, the post says.
Police did not release any details about the circumstances of the woman’s death, nor does the post mention any suspect information.
Most Read Local Stories
- Property-tax Q&A: Why is your King County bill going up so much — and where is the money going?
- Prosecutors won’t charge motorcyclist who fatally shot a man in road-rage incident near Tacoma
- How to survive the Cascadia Earthquake? Tips from seismologist Lucy Jones, 'the Beyoncé of earthquakes'
- UW cherry trees expected to reach peak bloom this weekend. Go check them out — or watch this live stream. WATCH
- Wallingford in shock over killing of ‘pillar of the community’
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, along with the department’s crime-scene investigation team. Anyone with information is asked to call the department’s homicide tip line, 206-233-5000.