The 38-year-old woman was found dead inside her house in the 1300 block of North 43rd Street on Monday morning, police said.
Seattle police homicide detectives are investigating the death of a 38-year-old woman who was found dead inside her Wallingford home on Monday morning.
A friend of the victim called 911 around 9:20 a.m. Monday after discovering the woman dead inside her house in the 1300 block of North 43rd Street, according to an item posted on the Seattle Police Department’s online blotter at 11 p.m. Monday.
The woman was pronounced dead at the scene, the post says.
Police did not release any details about the circumstances of the woman’s death, nor does the post mention any suspect information.
Most Read Local Stories
- More effective than condoms? Seattle-area couples test new birth control for men
- Seattle City Council approves plan for UW to build 6 million square feet, add high-rise district
- Michelle Obama extends book tour, adds NW dates, as sales of 'Becoming' top 3 million
- What will the Highway 99 tunnel opening mean for bus routes, detours and tsunamis? We answer those questions and more
- Woman alleges sexual harassment, says Washington State Bar Association didn't hold board exec accountable
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, along with the department’s crime-scene investigation team. Anyone with information is asked to call the department’s homicide tip line, 206-233-5000.