The rock throwing has happened at least four times since September. No injuries have been reported.
Authorities are looking for a suspect who has been throwing rocks from bridges down onto Interstate 5 in Seattle, damaging several vehicles.
The rock throwing has happened at least four times since September, but no injuries have been reported. The Washington State Patrol says five cars have been damaged by falling rocks and no arrests have been made.
Gordon Mjelde told KCPQ-TV that he had been driving northbound on I-5 near the Yesler Way overpass when a large rock struck his vehicle Sunday. The rock left a big hole in his windshield.
Gee Scott says he was an Uber passenger when a rock struck the vehicle he was riding in Tuesday.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Sorry for what happened': DSHS to pay $8M after neighbors' pleas to help vulnerable Seattle man brought no action
- Ron & Don Nation, rejoice! Popular radio personalities turn to podcast and real estate
- West Seattle man sentenced to 25 years for raping woman who suffered a stroke after car crash
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Police seek suspect in early morning nonfatal shooting at Ravenna house party
Seattle police and the State Patrol are investigating.