Three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
PORTLAND — Authorities say three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
Gresham, Ore., police say one man was shot to death Friday afternoon near an elementary school.
The suspects reportedly fled in a car at high speeds and headed north into Washington state.
Police pursued the vehicle and say speeds reached over 100 mph as they crossed through three Washington counties.
Most Read Stories
- Give to panhandlers or don’t? Some towns try cracking down
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch watches Raiders game from the stands, rides BART train after being ejected
- A chilly La Niña winter likely in Pacific Northwest, but don’t fret about drenching of last year
Washington State Trooper Will Finn said the suspect’s car was slowed by troopers using spike strips on northbound Interstate 5 in Kalama. Finn says an officer stopped the car by ramming into it and sending it out of control.
Police say all three suspects are in custody.
No other details were immediately available.