Police say the victim, a 37-year-old man, is expected to recover.
A 51-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a stabbing in the International District, according to Seattle police.
Officers responded to a report of a stabbing at 12th Avenue South and South Jackson Street at 2:30 a.m. Saturday. The victim, a 37-year-old man, was treated by Seattle Fire at the scene and transported to Harborview Medical Center.
The victim did not have life-threatening injuries and is recovering, according to police.
The suspect was booked into King County Jail for investigation of assault and an outstanding warrant, according to police.
Most Read Local Stories
- Washington may become first state to legalize human composting
- Washington state senator draws anger after saying nurses probably spend time playing cards
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Man with 8th DUI arrest heads for court today as Washington weighs how to protect the public from extreme offenders WATCH
- Semi rolls over, spills human waste onto interstate