Police say the victim, a 37-year-old man, is expected to recover.
A 51-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a stabbing in the International District, according to Seattle police.
Officers responded to a report of a stabbing at 12th Avenue South and South Jackson Street at 2:30 a.m. Saturday. The victim, a 37-year-old man, was treated by Seattle Fire at the scene and transported to Harborview Medical Center.
The victim did not have life-threatening injuries and is recovering, according to police.
The suspect was booked into King County Jail for investigation of assault and an outstanding warrant, according to police.
Most Read Local Stories
- Powerful earthquakes strike off Canada's coast. Here's what it means for us in Washington state
- These are Seattle's fastest growing neighborhoods. Next year, they'll lose their only community center.
- Polluted air, fog are back in Puget Sound, but not for long
- Is cheaper living worth a long commute? Readers in Puget Sound area share survival tips
- For the first time in decades, the race for Congress is close in Eastern Washington