Police say the victim, a 37-year-old man, is expected to recover.
A 51-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a stabbing in the International District, according to Seattle police.
Officers responded to a report of a stabbing at 12th Avenue South and South Jackson Street at 2:30 a.m. Saturday. The victim, a 37-year-old man, was treated by Seattle Fire at the scene and transported to Harborview Medical Center.
The victim did not have life-threatening injuries and is recovering, according to police.
The suspect was booked into King County Jail for investigation of assault and an outstanding warrant, according to police.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Nonessential': The federal shutdown's most unusual victim is one of the Northwest's best-kept secrets | Danny Westneat
- Microsoft pledges $500 million to tackle housing crisis in Seattle, Eastside
- Three people found dead in Sammamish home WATCH
- Video released of Seattle police sergeant who sat in a chair in front of a man's workplace, seeking an apology WATCH
- Anacortes man cured of hepatitis C after willingly receiving a heart from infected donor