Police say the victim, a 37-year-old man, is expected to recover.
A 51-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a stabbing in the International District, according to Seattle police.
Officers responded to a report of a stabbing at 12th Avenue South and South Jackson Street at 2:30 a.m. Saturday. The victim, a 37-year-old man, was treated by Seattle Fire at the scene and transported to Harborview Medical Center.
The victim did not have life-threatening injuries and is recovering, according to police.
The suspect was booked into King County Jail for investigation of assault and an outstanding warrant, according to police.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle pollution levels surge, as smoky air returns through at least Wednesday
- Richard Russell was a jokester who complained about work, but Sea-Tac plane heist still baffles friends
- 'Very high threat' Snohomish County volcano may get new monitoring stations
- Closed-door negotiations but no deal in battle over Seattle plan to upzone neighborhoods
- Washington's smoky air looks scary, but UW physician says trust your body's defenses WATCH