Seattle police continue to investigate the shooting and death of a man found in the 700 block of South Charles Street.
Seattle police arrested a suspect after a man was shot and killed just south of the International District.
Detectives on Sunday were interviewing the male suspect and continuing to investigate the shooting of a man found in the 700 block of South Charles Street suffering from a gunshot, according to the Seattle Police Department online blotter.
Officers who found the man provided CPR until medics arrived. He later died at Harborview Medical Center, according to the blotter. The victim’s identity was not released.
Additional details about the shooting and the suspect’s arrest and identity were not immediately available.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Boeing, reversing tide of cuts, rushes to bring back retirees as temps
- As Amazon’s deadline for HQ2 bids closes, speculation on winner heats up
- Midweek rain in Seattle area is just hint of what's to come, forecasters say
- Seattle startup co-founder Matt Bencke was ‘a force of nature’ | Obituary
The blotter noted the man was shot and killed following a fight.