Seattle police continue to investigate the shooting and death of a man found in the 700 block of South Charles Street.
Seattle police arrested a suspect after a man was shot and killed just south of the International District.
Detectives on Sunday were interviewing the male suspect and continuing to investigate the shooting of a man found in the 700 block of South Charles Street suffering from a gunshot, according to the Seattle Police Department online blotter.
Officers who found the man provided CPR until medics arrived. He later died at Harborview Medical Center, according to the blotter. The victim’s identity was not released.
Additional details about the shooting and the suspect’s arrest and identity were not immediately available.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Seattle leaders look to push ‘refresh’ button with Amazon for ‘a new relationship’
- Body of missing Lynnwood boy, 6, found in dumpster; relative in custody
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Boeing rivals Airbus, Bombardier join forces on CSeries jet seen as threat to 737
The blotter noted the man was shot and killed following a fight.