A shooting in downtown Bellevue left one person injured Wednesday night.
One person was wounded in a shooting in downtown Bellevue Wednesday night.
The attack occurred around 11 p.m. at 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 6th Street, near the downtown transit center, according to the Bellevue Police Department.
The person who was shot was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, the department said in a tweet.
KOMO News reported police were searching for a suspect who drove off in a dark, four-door sedan.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018