A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another person apprently got into a shootout in Burien.
A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another man apparently got into a shootout in Burien.
King County sheriff’s spokeswoman Sgt. Cindi West said deputies were dispatched to the 200 block of Southwest 130th Street for the report of two people shooting at each other.
She said that one of the men showed up at a nearby home asking for help for his leg injury. He was taken to the hospital.
West said the other gunman is believed to have taken off in a small black Honda.
Most Read Stories
- The five priciest Seattle-area homes last year sold for a combined $113M. Four went to mystery buyers. VIEW
- Special sunglasses, license-plate dresses: How to be anonymous in the age of surveillance WATCH
- Snohomish County elementary school teacher found dead from hypothermia
- New software flaw could further delay Boeing’s 737 MAX
- At gun-rights rally, Washington state Rep. Matt Shea gives fiery defense, talks of nation's 'real enemies' VIEW
It’s unclear why the two men were shooting at each other.