A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another person apprently got into a shootout in Burien.
A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another man apparently got into a shootout in Burien.
King County sheriff’s spokeswoman Sgt. Cindi West said deputies were dispatched to the 200 block of Southwest 130th Street for the report of two people shooting at each other.
She said that one of the men showed up at a nearby home asking for help for his leg injury. He was taken to the hospital.
West said the other gunman is believed to have taken off in a small black Honda.
Most Read Stories
- Give to panhandlers or don’t? Some towns try cracking down
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch watches Raiders game from the stands, rides BART train after being ejected
- A chilly La Niña winter likely in Pacific Northwest, but don’t fret about drenching of last year
- Seattle startup co-founder Matt Bencke was ‘a force of nature’ | Obituary
It’s unclear why the two men were shooting at each other.