One person suffered life-threatening injuries after a shooting Thursday near Nesbit Avenue North and North 90th Street.
One man is dead after a shooting near Licton Springs Thursday. Police have arrested a male suspect.
The shooting happened near Nesbit Avenue North and North 90th Street around 5 p.m., according to Seattle Police. After witnesses called 911 to report the shooting, a man called 911 to say he had shot someone and would talk to police, the Seattle Police Department said in an online post.
The man called 911 from a nearby vehicle, where officers found him and took him into custody “without incident,” the department said. Detectives are now interviewing the man.
The victim was taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries and later died there, according to police.
Most Read Local Stories
- Was the language voters saw on their ballots for Initiative 976 wrong? Sure seems like it. | Danny Westneat
- In pursuit of big profits, hemp growers blaze a perilous new path in Northwest agriculture VIEW
- Seattle-based Planned Parenthood affiliate ventures into Indiana and Kentucky, giving a blue-state boost to red-state clinics
- 'Lots of puzzles to solve' as Washington chemical engineer pulls CBD and other products from hemp
- Speaking at the 'House of Amazon,' Joe Biden gently raises company's role in middle-class job losses
Police do not believe there are other suspects, according to a spokesman.