Court documents say the man was upset the driver ahead of him wasn't moving faster in a car wash and bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Authorities say a Washington man with a custom “DIRTBAG” license plate on his car was arrested after purposely rear-ending a driver at a car wash and punching an officer.
Court documents say the man — upset the driver ahead of him wasn’t moving faster — bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Police say the driver of the car that was struck began taking photos of the damage to his car with his cellphone. That’s when, police say, the driver of the Camaro got out of his car and pointed a gun at the other man.
Police say the driver of the Camaro refused to get out of the car when police arrived, then punched an officer in the face while being taken into custody.
Most Read Local Stories
- Puget Sound air-quality warning: Beware of smoke from British Columbia fires VIEW
- After 17 days and 1,000 miles, mother orca Tahlequah drops dead calf, frolics with pod
- Garfield teacher pepper-sprayed by Seattle police to receive $100,000 settlement WATCH
- Officer’s punishment over pepper-spray incident faulted
- 'Video games'? Pilots wonder how plane thief learned to do aerial acrobatics
The man was booked for investigation of malicious harassment and assault.