Court documents say the man was upset the driver ahead of him wasn't moving faster in a car wash and bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Authorities say a Washington man with a custom “DIRTBAG” license plate on his car was arrested after purposely rear-ending a driver at a car wash and punching an officer.
Court documents say the man — upset the driver ahead of him wasn’t moving faster — bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Police say the driver of the car that was struck began taking photos of the damage to his car with his cellphone. That’s when, police say, the driver of the Camaro got out of his car and pointed a gun at the other man.
Police say the driver of the Camaro refused to get out of the car when police arrived, then punched an officer in the face while being taken into custody.
Most Read Local Stories
- For the first time in decades, the race for Congress is close in Eastern Washington
- I-940 would remove barrier to criminally charging police; critics say it would make officers timid
- Conservative political group mailer called "blatant voter suppression" by Democratic leaders
- Antibiotics in beef: Burger chains are failing the test, except for a couple right here in Washington
- As Seattle adapts its response to the homelessness crisis, activist groups face uncertain future
The man was booked for investigation of malicious harassment and assault.