Court documents say the man was upset the driver ahead of him wasn't moving faster in a car wash and bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Authorities say a Washington man with a custom “DIRTBAG” license plate on his car was arrested after purposely rear-ending a driver at a car wash and punching an officer.
Court documents say the man — upset the driver ahead of him wasn’t moving faster — bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Police say the driver of the car that was struck began taking photos of the damage to his car with his cellphone. That’s when, police say, the driver of the Camaro got out of his car and pointed a gun at the other man.
Police say the driver of the Camaro refused to get out of the car when police arrived, then punched an officer in the face while being taken into custody.
Most Read Local Stories
- 114,000 more people: Seattle now decade's fastest-growing big city in all of U.S. | FYI Guy
- Diana Rhea, Boeing's longest-serving employee and an early female manager, dies at 96 VIEW
- Watch: Bald eagle battles fox for rabbit in skies above San Juan Island WATCH
- A taxpayer-boosted brewpub? At least we could drown our Seattle sorrows | Danny Westneat
- Martin Pang, who set fire that led to deaths of 4 Seattle firefighters, to leave prison as early as September
The man was booked for investigation of malicious harassment and assault.