Court documents say the man was upset the driver ahead of him wasn't moving faster in a car wash and bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Authorities say a Washington man with a custom “DIRTBAG” license plate on his car was arrested after purposely rear-ending a driver at a car wash and punching an officer.
Court documents say the man — upset the driver ahead of him wasn’t moving faster — bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Police say the driver of the car that was struck began taking photos of the damage to his car with his cellphone. That’s when, police say, the driver of the Camaro got out of his car and pointed a gun at the other man.
Police say the driver of the Camaro refused to get out of the car when police arrived, then punched an officer in the face while being taken into custody.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- Wolf spider is autumn’s most frightening home intruder
- Meet the UW professor who just killed the death penalty | Danny Westneat
- Canada is about to legalize cannabis; here’s what you need to know VIEW
- Seattle homeless camp that allows alcohol, drug use loses activist management group ahead of city's shutdown VIEW
The man was booked for investigation of malicious harassment and assault.