Court documents say the man was upset the driver ahead of him wasn't moving faster in a car wash and bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Authorities say a Washington man with a custom “DIRTBAG” license plate on his car was arrested after purposely rear-ending a driver at a car wash and punching an officer.
Court documents say the man — upset the driver ahead of him wasn’t moving faster — bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Police say the driver of the car that was struck began taking photos of the damage to his car with his cellphone. That’s when, police say, the driver of the Camaro got out of his car and pointed a gun at the other man.
Police say the driver of the Camaro refused to get out of the car when police arrived, then punched an officer in the face while being taken into custody.
Most Read Stories
- Man who accused Ed Murray of sexual abuse found dead in Auburn motel WATCH
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
- King County Republican chair criticized after telling gun-control advocate 'Do not ever contact me again'
- Crashes involving 25 vehicles shut down snow-slicked I-90
- Snow in Seattle? Freezing temperatures? 'Be ready for it'
The man was booked for investigation of malicious harassment and assault.