Court documents say the man was upset the driver ahead of him wasn't moving faster in a car wash and bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Authorities say a Washington man with a custom “DIRTBAG” license plate on his car was arrested after purposely rear-ending a driver at a car wash and punching an officer.
Court documents say the man — upset the driver ahead of him wasn’t moving faster — bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Police say the driver of the car that was struck began taking photos of the damage to his car with his cellphone. That’s when, police say, the driver of the Camaro got out of his car and pointed a gun at the other man.
Police say the driver of the Camaro refused to get out of the car when police arrived, then punched an officer in the face while being taken into custody.
Most Read Local Stories
- Microsoft pledges $500 million to tackle housing crisis in Seattle, Eastside
- In Seattle's Sodo district, frustration mounts amid RVs, drugs and skyrocketing crime VIEW
- Where to see the total lunar eclipse this weekend
- Navy dumps hazardous substances including copper, zinc into Puget Sound, Washington state AG says
- Outrageous! Seattle isn't the best coffee city in the country, says new survey
The man was booked for investigation of malicious harassment and assault.