Court documents say the man was upset the driver ahead of him wasn't moving faster in a car wash and bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Authorities say a Washington man with a custom “DIRTBAG” license plate on his car was arrested after purposely rear-ending a driver at a car wash and punching an officer.
Court documents say the man — upset the driver ahead of him wasn’t moving faster — bumped the car in front of him Sunday with his Chevrolet Camaro.
Police say the driver of the car that was struck began taking photos of the damage to his car with his cellphone. That’s when, police say, the driver of the Camaro got out of his car and pointed a gun at the other man.
Police say the driver of the Camaro refused to get out of the car when police arrived, then punched an officer in the face while being taken into custody.
Most Read Local Stories
- After 17 days and 1,000 miles, mother orca Tahlequah drops dead calf, frolics with pod
- Weekend lightning, wind spread wildfires across Washington state
- A cheaper way to ease Seattle's homeless crisis? Pierce County sees promising results
- Man who took Horizon Air plane from Sea-Tac Airport was quiet, well liked, says former co-worker
- How it unfolded: Full coverage of the Horizon Air crash and the man who stole the plane from Sea-Tac WATCH
The man was booked for investigation of malicious harassment and assault.