The victim is listed in stable condition at Harborview Medical Center, Seattle police said.
Seattle police say a man was stabbed several times during an argument with another man Sunday in the Chinatown International District.
Witnesses called 911 just after 4 p.m. after the man was stabbed by an unknown assailant in a parking lot in the 500 block of South Jackson Street, police said. Officers found the victim suffering from stab wounds to his side and back.
The victim is listed in stable condition at Harborview Medical Center, police said.
Officers searched the area but were unable to find a suspect.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- Seattle City Council approves $700 million renovation of KeyArena
- Helicopter rescues trail horse in Central Washington, but injuries were too severe WATCH
- Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan unveils $5.9 billion budget proposal
- Seattle may be warmer than usual this fall, meteorologists say