The man, stabbed in the chest, was taken to Harborview Medical Center and died there, authorities said.
A man who was stabbed in the chest Friday outside of Dick’s Drive-In on Queen Anne has died, Seattle police said.
Emergency personnel responded to the 500 block of Queen Anne Avenue North about 2 a.m. and found a 26-year-old man stabbed in the chest.
He was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he later died, police said.
Police say witnesses told officers a person crossed the street unprovoked and plunged a large knife into the man, then walked away.
Most Read Local Stories
- It's happening: Seattle makes history for record-breaking warmth VIEW
- Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee to Bill Maher: ‘We’ve got the best weed’
- This tiny house village allows drugs. Should it have been put in a high drug-traffic area?
- After troubling allegations, Oregon officials found 'insufficient evidence' in Hart family case in 2013
- $930 million Move Seattle levy falling behind on project promises, review finds
A 38-year-old suspect was taken into custody and is being booked into King County Jail, police said.