The man, stabbed in the chest, was taken to Harborview Medical Center and died there, authorities said.
A man who was stabbed in the chest Friday outside of Dick’s Drive-In on Queen Anne has died, Seattle police said.
Emergency personnel responded to the 500 block of Queen Anne Avenue North about 2 a.m. and found a 26-year-old man stabbed in the chest.
He was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he later died, police said.
Police say witnesses told officers a person crossed the street unprovoked and plunged a large knife into the man, then walked away.
Most Read Local Stories
- Severity of 'bomb cyclone' uncertain, but Seattle area should prepare for wind, rain and power outages
- 'Bomb cyclone' expected in the Seattle area. Here's what to know
- Why losing daily walks to rainy season is hitting us hard — and what to do about it
- Amanda Knox was exonerated. That doesn’t mean she’s free
- Coronavirus daily news updates, October 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
A 38-year-old suspect was taken into custody and is being booked into King County Jail, police said.