The man, stabbed in the chest, was taken to Harborview Medical Center and died there, authorities said.
A man who was stabbed in the chest Friday outside of Dick’s Drive-In on Queen Anne has died, Seattle police said.
Emergency personnel responded to the 500 block of Queen Anne Avenue North about 2 a.m. and found a 26-year-old man stabbed in the chest.
He was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he later died, police said.
Police say witnesses told officers a person crossed the street unprovoked and plunged a large knife into the man, then walked away.
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
A 38-year-old suspect was taken into custody and is being booked into King County Jail, police said.