A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle.
A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle on Monday evening.
Police say the man was stopped at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Cloverdale Street just after 7 p.m. when he was wounded.
Witnesses were able to provide little information leading to a possible suspect or where the gunfire came from, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Seattle police at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- A $21,634 bill? How a homeless woman fought her way out of tow-company hell | Danny Westneat
- Large metal balls zip along West Seattle street, damaging several cars
- Antibiotics in beef: Burger chains are failing the test, except for a couple right here in Washington
- Congressional candidates Dino Rossi and Kim Schrier clash in lone debate in Ellensburg
- One of the brightest meteor showers of the year will soon be visible from Seattle. Here's when to watch