A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle.
A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle on Monday evening.
Police say the man was stopped at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Cloverdale Street just after 7 p.m. when he was wounded.
Witnesses were able to provide little information leading to a possible suspect or where the gunfire came from, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Seattle police at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Offended' Seattle U professor admits taking copies of student newspaper after it published photo of performer in drag
- Washingtonians are less religious than ever, Gallup poll finds | FYI Guy
- 8 months after farmed-fish escape, lively Atlantic salmon caught 40 miles upriver
- Washington lawmakers violated state constitution when rewriting police deadly force laws, judge says
- The professor, the cop and the student: A tale of sex and deception in San Juan County