A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle.
A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle on Monday evening.
Police say the man was stopped at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Cloverdale Street just after 7 p.m. when he was wounded.
Witnesses were able to provide little information leading to a possible suspect or where the gunfire came from, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Seattle police at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- Emboldened by Trump, Proud Boys’ confrontations raise concerns in the Northwest
- Another ‘Manhattan moment’: Seattle’s new $19,265-a-month apartment | Danny Westneat
- 'This would have been an unsurvivable event': When a glacier crumbles on Mount Rainier WATCH
- Study shows Seattle has plenty of parking. So why can’t you find a spot?
- Ex-teaching assistant charged with raping child at Seattle school kept job despite trouble-plagued employment