A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle.
A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle on Monday evening.
Police say the man was stopped at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Cloverdale Street just after 7 p.m. when he was wounded.
Witnesses were able to provide little information leading to a possible suspect or where the gunfire came from, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Seattle police at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle household net worth ranks among top in nation — but wealth doesn't reach everyone | FYI Guy
- Hoping for no snow? King and Snohomish counties could see some Wednesday.
- Tim Eyman charged with misdemeanor theft; attorneys call chair's removal from store an accident
- Surprise! If you get a call from this man, it’s no scam. The state really has money for you.
- Do you know who she is? Sketch released of woman who died in Kirkland.