A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle.
A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle on Monday evening.
Police say the man was stopped at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Cloverdale Street just after 7 p.m. when he was wounded.
Witnesses were able to provide little information leading to a possible suspect or where the gunfire came from, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Seattle police at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- We now know where Seattle's airborne heart was headed after Southwest flight was turned around
- Rare brain-eating amoebas killed Seattle woman who rinsed her sinuses with tap water. Doctor warns this could happen again
- Over 100K lose power as high winds hit Washington, Oregon
- Burned bear Cinder shot and killed by hunter in Washington
- At a prominent Bellevue badminton club, girls describe a coach who crossed lines with massages