A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle.
A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle on Monday evening.
Police say the man was stopped at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Cloverdale Street just after 7 p.m. when he was wounded.
Witnesses were able to provide little information leading to a possible suspect or where the gunfire came from, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Seattle police at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco