A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle.
A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle on Monday evening.
Police say the man was stopped at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Cloverdale Street just after 7 p.m. when he was wounded.
Witnesses were able to provide little information leading to a possible suspect or where the gunfire came from, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Seattle police at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Sorry for what happened to Mr. Gray': DSHS to pay $8M after neighbors' pleas to help vulnerable Seattle man brought no action
- Low snowpack, hot spring lead to drought declaration for nearly half of Washington state
- Ron & Don Nation, rejoice! Popular radio personalities turn to podcast and real estate
- West Seattle man sentenced to 25 years for raping woman who suffered a stroke after car crash
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know