A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle.
A man was hospitalized with critical injuries after being shot twice at a traffic light in South Seattle on Monday evening.
Police say the man was stopped at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Cloverdale Street just after 7 p.m. when he was wounded.
Witnesses were able to provide little information leading to a possible suspect or where the gunfire came from, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Seattle police at 206-233-5000.
Most Read Stories
- What you need to know about Seattle's Women’s March, related events
- Seattle's Women's March ends at Seattle Center
- The WSU community comes out in full force to honor Tyler Hilinski in a candlelight vigil VIEW
- Seattle’s largest batch of single-family homes in decades is pitched for ‘oasis’ site
- State by state, here are the most binge-watched TV shows of 2017