A 41-year-old man was found wounded in a yard and later died. Police do not yet have a suspect.
TACOMA — Authorities are looking for suspects in connection with the fatal shooting of a 41-year-old man outside a home in Tacoma.
The News Tribune reports that officers had responded Saturday night to a report of shots fired when they found Hyson Sabb wounded in a yard. He was taken to a hospital and later died.
Police spokeswoman Loretta Cool says a suspect has not yet been identified and the investigation is ongoing.
Sabb’s wife, Adreine, told The News Tribune they had just gotten married two weeks ago and had a child together.
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate