The 32-year-old Seattle man was booked into jail for investigation of first-degree malicious mischief.
A 32-year-old man was arrested Sunday night after he repeatedly rammed his Honda into two luxury cars at a Bellevue auto dealership, causing more than $500,000 in damage, police said.
Police responded to Bellevue Bentley, 1882 136th Place N.E., shortly after 8:30 p.m. and detained the Seattle man, police wrote in a news release. Officers also found two damaged vehicles, a brand-new Bentley and a Rolls-Royce.
Two witnesses told police they saw the driver of the Honda repeatedly ram the unoccupied parked cars.
The suspect told police that he had not slept in about three days and claimed that he may have suffered a panic attack, according to the news release.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
The owner of the car dealership told police that the two damaged cars were likely a total loss, and estimated their value at more than $500,000.
The suspect was booked into jail for investigation of first-degree malicious mischief.