Police are investigating a homicide after a man was found dead on the ground after a car sped away in the 8400 block of 1st Avenue South.
Seattle police are investigating a homicide after a man was found dead Saturday after a car sped away in the 8400 block of First Avenue South.
The incident happened south of the city’s southern waste-transfer station, on the edge of the Highland Park neighborhood.
Most Read Local Stories
- Detectives say simmering gang war in South King County is behind fatal shooting of an office worker in Burien
- San Francisco is cracking down on tent camps. Will Seattle do the same? VIEW
- State Patrol crackdown on HOV violators snares more than 1,700 drivers in Puget Sound area
- Stray bullet kills woman inside Burien office; drive-by shooting suspects at large
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog