Police are investigating a homicide after a man was found dead on the ground after a car sped away in the 8400 block of 1st Avenue South.
Seattle police are investigating a homicide after a man was found dead Saturday after a car sped away in the 8400 block of First Avenue South.
The incident happened south of the city’s southern waste-transfer station, on the edge of the Highland Park neighborhood.
Most Read Local Stories
- After 7-year battle, Lake City neighbors rejoice as Lake Washington dead end becomes a public beach
- Crash kills woman, critically injures 2 children near Sammamish
- Driver runs down, kills 2 people at Washington beach
- Man plunges 60 feet into Lake Washington while fleeing officer on 520 bridge, police say
- German tourists run over, killed at Washington swimming hole