Police are investigating a homicide after a man was found dead on the ground after a car sped away in the 8400 block of 1st Avenue South.
Seattle police are investigating a homicide after a man was found dead Saturday after a car sped away in the 8400 block of First Avenue South.
The incident happened south of the city’s southern waste-transfer station, on the edge of the Highland Park neighborhood.
Most Read Local Stories
- Highway 520 bridge to reopen after closure in both directions due to police activity
- State Patrol crackdown on HOV violators snares more than 1,700 drivers in Puget Sound area
- Detectives say simmering gang war in South King County is behind fatal shooting of an office worker in Burien
- GOP leaders call for state Rep. Matt Manweller to resign after latest sexual misconduct allegation
- Beacon Hill resident reports guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition stolen; police searching for suspected thief