Police are investigating a homicide after a man was found dead on the ground after a car sped away in the 8400 block of 1st Avenue South.
Seattle police are investigating a homicide after a man was found dead Saturday after a car sped away in the 8400 block of First Avenue South.
The incident happened south of the city’s southern waste-transfer station, on the edge of the Highland Park neighborhood.
Most Read Local Stories
- Flight to Seattle diverted after severe turbulence; 5 injured
- Snow emergency declared in East King County, as thaw continues in rest of region VIEW
- No more snow for Seattle, and a dry weekend ahead — but the cold could still complicate things
- Crews will begin to crunch the Alaskan Way Viaduct into 3-inch chunks this week WATCH
- Former Eastside lawmaker arrested after drinking with underage relative, police say