Detectives are searching for a male and his girlfriend after a man was set on fire in Fremont.
A man was set on fire in the Fremont area of Seattle on Tuesday evening and taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he was in critical condition, according to the Seattle Police Department’s (SPD) blotter.
The incident took place in the 4500 block of Leary Way Northwest. Around 7 p.m., a passer-by saw the man on fire and called 911. As the two waited for medics, the passer-by put out the flames.
Detectives are searching for a male and his girlfriend. If you have information, contact SPD’s tip line for homicides and assaults, 206-233-5000.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta