Detectives are searching for a male and his girlfriend after a man was set on fire in Fremont.
A man was set on fire in the Fremont area of Seattle on Tuesday evening and taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he was in critical condition, according to the Seattle Police Department’s (SPD) blotter.
The incident took place in the 4500 block of Leary Way Northwest. Around 7 p.m., a passer-by saw the man on fire and called 911. As the two waited for medics, the passer-by put out the flames.
Detectives are searching for a male and his girlfriend. If you have information, contact SPD’s tip line for homicides and assaults, 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- Detectives say simmering gang war in South King County is behind fatal shooting of an office worker in Burien
- San Francisco is cracking down on tent camps. Will Seattle do the same? VIEW
- State Patrol crackdown on HOV violators snares more than 1,700 drivers in Puget Sound area
- Stray bullet kills woman inside Burien office; drive-by shooting suspects at large
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog