Detectives are searching for a male and his girlfriend after a man was set on fire in Fremont.
A man was set on fire in the Fremont area of Seattle on Tuesday evening and taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he was in critical condition, according to the Seattle Police Department’s (SPD) blotter.
The incident took place in the 4500 block of Leary Way Northwest. Around 7 p.m., a passer-by saw the man on fire and called 911. As the two waited for medics, the passer-by put out the flames.
Detectives are searching for a male and his girlfriend. If you have information, contact SPD’s tip line for homicides and assaults, 206-233-5000.
Most Read Local Stories
- What's the region's second-fastest growing neighborhood? Hint: It's not in Seattle. | FYI Guy
- AG Ferguson: Washington, other states to sue Trump administration over separating immigrant families at border
- Pastor who shot suspect in Tumwater carjacking spree tells his story WATCH
- Another decades-old Tacoma murder solved? Suspected killer of 12-year-old Michella Welch arrested
- What do you want to understand about homelessness? Ask us