Detectives are searching for a male and his girlfriend after a man was set on fire in Fremont.
A man was set on fire in the Fremont area of Seattle on Tuesday evening and taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he was in critical condition, according to the Seattle Police Department’s (SPD) blotter.
The incident took place in the 4500 block of Leary Way Northwest. Around 7 p.m., a passer-by saw the man on fire and called 911. As the two waited for medics, the passer-by put out the flames.
Detectives are searching for a male and his girlfriend. If you have information, contact SPD’s tip line for homicides and assaults, 206-233-5000.
Most Read Stories
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
- King County Republican chair criticized after telling gun-control advocate 'Do not ever contact me again'
- Crashes involving 25 vehicles shut down snow-slicked I-90
- Man who accused Ed Murray of sexual abuse found dead in Auburn motel WATCH
- A Hall of Fame hitmaker finds happiness and harmony in Bellingham | PNW Magazine VIEW