Police say the victim was shot by his girlfriend's former boyfriend during an argument in the suspect's Lake City home.
A dispute involving a woman, her current boyfriend and a former boyfriend ended in gunfire early Tuesday morning, leaving one man wounded and a second in custody, Seattle police say.
The woman, her two children and her boyfriend went to her former boyfriend’s home in the 1000 block of Northeast 125th Street around 7:45 a.m. and she began arguing with her ex, police said. When her current boyfriend tried to intervene, the former boyfriend pulled out a gun and shot him, according to police.
The woman and the ex-boyfriend called 911 to report the shooting. Police said he surrendered to officers.
The victim is at Harborview Medical Center with what police described as non-life-threatening injuries.
Most Read Stories
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- KFC scrambles its name as it issues a 3-letter apology for its U.K. chicken crisis
- With former Husky Marcus Peters traded to the Rams, why were the Seahawks reportedly not interested?
Detectives plan to book the ex-boyfriend into the King County Jail.