Sheriff’s deputies found the man inside a vehicle, shot several times.
A man was found fatally shot inside his vehicle late Saturday night in Shoreline, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the 1500 block of Northeast 146th Street after receiving reports of gunshots, said Sgt Ryan Abbott.
They found the victim inside a vehicle, with several gunshot wounds. The 43-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. Abbott said it was not immediately known if the man was the driver of the vehicle.
A sheriff’s K-9 unit was at the scene Saturday night, looking for a suspect, Abbott said.
Most Read Local Stories
- The Arlene's Flowers case is back in the state Supreme Court - here's why
- Alaska Airlines starts taking reservations for flights out of Everett's Paine Field
- UW will shutter Mount Baker laundry, putting nearly 100 employees out of work
- Owners of Seattle electronics recycler charged in fraud case
- Map: Kim Schrier won big in King County suburbs, even in Dino Rossi's neighborhood