Sheriff’s deputies found the man inside a vehicle, shot several times.
A man was found fatally shot inside his vehicle late Saturday night in Shoreline, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the 1500 block of Northeast 146th Street after receiving reports of gunshots, said Sgt Ryan Abbott.
They found the victim inside a vehicle, with several gunshot wounds. The 43-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. Abbott said it was not immediately known if the man was the driver of the vehicle.
A sheriff’s K-9 unit was at the scene Saturday night, looking for a suspect, Abbott said.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog
- Talk about a ‘superload’! Check out what’s crawling along Washington highways WATCH
- $46 million complex funded by Paul Allen will house 94 families in South Seattle
- Permanent closure of Alaskan Way Viaduct delayed until January
- Who would pay a state carbon fee on November ballot, and who gets a pass?