Sheriff’s deputies found the man inside a vehicle, shot several times.
A man was found fatally shot inside his vehicle late Saturday night in Shoreline, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the 1500 block of Northeast 146th Street after receiving reports of gunshots, said Sgt Ryan Abbott.
They found the victim inside a vehicle, with several gunshot wounds. The 43-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. Abbott said it was not immediately known if the man was the driver of the vehicle.
A sheriff’s K-9 unit was at the scene Saturday night, looking for a suspect, Abbott said.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'It's surreal': Seattle's Pike Place Fish Market sold to fish-throwing employees WATCH
- Ballard's homelessness quadrupled last year, and anger is spilling over
- Tremors shove Washington westward, offer clues into next big earthquake
- Downtown Seattle bus station closes for good Saturday. Here’s where to find the buses
- Orcas have returned to Puget Sound, and they’ve never faced a bigger menace | Danny Westneat