A man found dead Monday inside an abandoned van in Renton was slain, police said.
Renton police say that a man found dead inside an abandoned van on Monday morning was slain.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the victim as Jamar Bovan, and said that Bovan died on June 29 of gunshot wounds.
Police said that the 39-year-old Burien man had been shot numerous times.
Renton police Cmdr. David Leibman said Bovan’s body had been in the van for several days. The van had been parked on the shoulder of the 100 block of Southwest Victoria Street near Renton Avenue South.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- Before losing cancer battle, Ben Cushing inspired Cougars, Huskies to band together VIEW
No arrests have been made.