A man found dead Monday inside an abandoned van in Renton was slain, police said.
Renton police say that a man found dead inside an abandoned van on Monday morning was slain.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the victim as Jamar Bovan, and said that Bovan died on June 29 of gunshot wounds.
Police said that the 39-year-old Burien man had been shot numerous times.
Renton police Cmdr. David Leibman said Bovan’s body had been in the van for several days. The van had been parked on the shoulder of the 100 block of Southwest Victoria Street near Renton Avenue South.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Washington state lawmakers make speedy move to shield their records from the public
- Report: Washington state home to one of the largest cells of notorious white supremacist group WATCH
- Meteorologists expect up to an inch of snow Friday in Seattle as cold-weather records fall
- Former Huskies star Markelle Fultz received $10K from sports agent before arriving at UW, report says
No arrests have been made.